Little Johnny was sitting on a park bench munching on one candy bar after another.
After the sixth one a man on the bench across from him said, "Son, you know eating all that candy isn’t good for you. It will give you acne, rot your teeth, make you fat."
Little Johnny replied, "My grandfather lived to be 107 years old."
The man asked, "Did your grandfather eat 6 candy bars at a time?"
Little Johnny answered, "No, he minded his own business!"
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
—adj. Of epilepsy. —n. Person with epilepsy. [french: related to *epilepsy]
adj. - of a bishop or bishops.
- (of a church) governed by bishops. episcopally adv. [church latin: related to *bishop] EPITOMIZE
v. (also -ise) (-zing or -sing) make or be a perfect example of (a quality etc.).
n. (also -iser) equalizing score or goal etc.
n. - necessary articles, clothing, etc.
- equipping or being equipped. [french: related to *equip] EQUIPOISE
n. - equilibrium.
- counterbalancing thing. EQUITABLE
adj. - fair, just.
- law valid in equity as distinct from law. equitably adv. [french: related to *equity] EQUIVOCAL
adj. - of double or doubtful meaning.
- of uncertain nature. - (of a person etc.) Questionable. equivocally adv. [latin voco call] ERADICATE
v. (-ting) root out; destroy completely. eradicable adj. Eradication n. Eradicator n. [latin radix -icis root]
adj. (of a part of the body) particularly sensitive to sexual stimulation. [greek (as *erotic), *-genous]
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
If baby geese are hatched in the absence of their mother, they will follow the first moving object that they see.