One night a father sent his kid to bed. Five minutes later the boy screamed, “Dad! Can you get me a glass of water!?!”
“No. You had your chance.”
A minute later the boy screamed, “Dad!! Can you get me a glass of water?”
“No. You had your chance. Next time you ask I’ll come up there and spank you.”
“Dad! When you come up to spank me can you bring me a glass of water?”
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
—adj. Of epilepsy. —n. Person with epilepsy. [french: related to *epilepsy]
adj. - of a bishop or bishops.
- (of a church) governed by bishops. episcopally adv. [church latin: related to *bishop] EPITOMIZE
v. (also -ise) (-zing or -sing) make or be a perfect example of (a quality etc.).
n. (also -iser) equalizing score or goal etc.
n. - necessary articles, clothing, etc.
- equipping or being equipped. [french: related to *equip] EQUIPOISE
n. - equilibrium.
- counterbalancing thing. EQUITABLE
adj. - fair, just.
- law valid in equity as distinct from law. equitably adv. [french: related to *equity] EQUIVOCAL
adj. - of double or doubtful meaning.
- of uncertain nature. - (of a person etc.) Questionable. equivocally adv. [latin voco call] ERADICATE
v. (-ting) root out; destroy completely. eradicable adj. Eradication n. Eradicator n. [latin radix -icis root]
adj. (of a part of the body) particularly sensitive to sexual stimulation. [greek (as *erotic), *-genous]
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
The oldest known goldfish lived to 41 years of age. Its name was Fred.