A tough old cowboy told his grandson that if he wanted to live a long life, the secret was to sprinkle a little gunpowder on his oatmeal every morning. The grandson did this religiously, and lived to the age of 93.
When he died he left 14 children, 28 grandchildren, 35 great-grandchildren… and a 15-foot hole in the wall of the crematorium.
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
adj. & adv. - eight times as much or as many.
- consisting of eight parts. EIGHTSOME
n. (in full eightsome reel) lively scottish dance for eight people.
v. (-ting) (also absol.) 1 exclaim.
- emit (semen) in orgasm. ejaculation n. Ejaculatory adj. [latin ejaculor dart out] ELABORATE
—adj. - minutely worked out.
- complicated. —v. (-ting) work out or explain in detail. elaborately adv. Elaborateness n. Elaboration n. [latin: related to *labour] ELASTOMER
n. Natural or synthetic rubber or rubber-like plastic. [from *elastic, after isomer]
n. Sufficient room to move or work in.
v. (-ies, -ied) 1 charge with electricity.
- convert to the use of electric power. - cause sudden excitement (news was electrifying). electrification n. ELECTRODE
n. Conductor through which electricity enters or leaves an electrolyte, gas, vacuum, etc. [from *electric, greek hodos way]
adj. - of or like the elements or the forces of nature; powerful.
- essential, basic. - adj. - of or like the elements or the forces of nature; powerful. - essential, basic. ELEVATION
n. - a elevating or being elevated. B angle with the horizontal. C height above sea level etc. D high position.
- drawing or diagram showing one side of a building. - n. - a elevating or being elevated. B angle with the horizontal. C height above sea level etc. D high position. - drawing or diagram showing one side of a building.
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
Most cows give more milk when they listen to music.