Newly wed wife to her husband:
"That is why I can"t stand you – you are so unpredictable. On Monday you liked the potatoes, Tuesday you liked the potatoes, Wednesday you liked the potatoes, Thursday you said you loved the potatoes preparation, Friday you liked the potatoes, Saturday you liked the potatoes and now all of a sudden on Sunday you say that you don"t like potatoes."
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
—adj. Of or characteristic of the reign of edward vii (1901–10). —n. Person of this period.
adj. - producing the intended result.
- impressive, striking. - actual, existing. - operative. effectively adv. Effectiveness n. EFFECTUAL
adj. - producing the required effect.
- valid. effectually adv. EFFICIENT
adj. - productive with minimum waste or effort.
- (of a person) capable; acting effectively. efficiency n. Efficiently adv. [latin facio make] EFFLUENCE
n. - flowing out of light, electricity, etc.
- that which flows out. [latin fluo flux- flow] EFFLUVIUM
n. (pl. -via) unpleasant or noxious outflow. [latin: related to *effluence]
adj. Literary radiant. effulgence n. [latin fulgeo shine]
n. Sweet-brier. [latin acus needle]
adj. - extremely bad.
- archaic remarkable. [latin grex greg- flock] EIDERDOWN
n. Quilt stuffed with soft material, esp. Down.
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
Armadillos are the only animal besides humans that can get leprosy.