- Will you tell me your name?
- Will Knot.
- Why not?
||Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with: E
Found: 1101 results
v. Spend or use up (money, time, etc.). [latin pendo pens- weigh]
—adj. - (often foll. By at, in) having special knowledge of or skill in a subject.
- (attrib.) Involving or resulting from this (expert advice). —n. (often foll. By at, in) person with special knowledge or skill. expertly adv. [latin: related to *experience]
v. (-ring) 1 (of a period of time, validity, etc.) Come to an end.
- cease to be valid.
- (also absol.) Breathe out (air etc.). expiration n. Expiratory adj. (in sense 4). [latin spirare breathe]
n. End of validity or duration.
—v. Sell or send (goods or services) to another country. —n. - exporting.
- a exported article or service. B (in pl.) Amount exported. exportation n. Exporter n. [latin porto carry]
n. - orderly statement of facts.
- revelation of something discreditable. [french]
- v. (-sing) (esp. As exposed adj.) 1 leave uncovered or unprotected, esp. From the weather.
- (foll. By to) a put at risk of. B subject to (an influence etc.).
- photog. Subject (a film) to light, esp. By operation of a camera.
- reveal the identity or fact of.
- exhibit, display. expose oneself display one's body, esp. One's genitals, indecently in public. [latin pono put]
adj. Still existing. [latin ex(s)to exist]
v. - lengthen or make larger in space or time.
- stretch or lay out at full length.
- (foll. By to, over) reach or be or make continuous over a specified area.
- (foll. By to) have a specified scope (permit does not extend to camping).
- offer or accord (an invitation, hospitality, kindness, etc.).
- (usu. Refl. Or in passive) tax the powers of (an athlete, horse, etc.). extendible adj. (also extensible). [latin extendo -tens-: related to *tend1]
n. - space over which a thing extends.
- range, scope, degree. [anglo-french: related to *extend]
v. Obtain by coercion. [latin torqueo tort- twist]
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
The average life expectancy of an ant is 45-60 days.