- What would you do if you won one million dollars?
- Why? Of course I"d pay off my debts.
- And what would you do with the remaining?
- The remaining would have to wait till next time…
||Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with: E
Found: 1101 results
comb. Form ecology, ecological (ecoclimate).
abbr. Electroconvulsive therapy.
n. (also ecu) (pl. -s) european currency unit. [abbreviation]
abbr. Electronic data processing.
abbr. European economic community.
n. Snakelike fish. [old english]
suffix forming: 1 nouns meaning ‘person concerned with’ (auctioneer).
- verbs meaning ‘be concerned with’ (electioneer). [french -ier from latin -arius]
abbr. English as a foreign language.
n. Newt. [old english]
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
When a giraffe"s baby is born it falls from a height of six feet, normally without being hurt.