A kindergarten teacher was observing her classroom of children while they drew. She would occasionally walk around to see each child’s artwork.
As she got to one little girl who was working diligently, she asked what her drawing was.
The girl replied, "I’m drawing God."
The teacher paused and said, "But no one knows what God looks like."
Without missing a beat, or looking up from her drawing the girl replied, "They will in a minute."
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
n. (pl. -ies) 1 fairness.
- principles of justice used to correct or supplement the law. - a value of the shares issued by a company. B (in pl.) Stocks and shares not bearing fixed interest. [latin aequitas: related to *equal] ERASER
n. Thing that erases, esp. A piece of rubber etc. For removing pencil etc. Marks.
n. Metallic element of the lanthanide series. [ytterby in sweden]
n. (pl. Same or -s) 1 stoat, esp. When white in winter.
- its white fur, used to trim robes etc. [french] EROTIC
adj. Of or causing sexual love, esp. Tending to arouse sexual desire or excitement. erotically adv. [greek eros sexual love]
n. - short journey, esp. On another's behalf, to take a message, collect goods, etc.
- object of such a journey. [old english] - of mercy n. Journey to relieve suffering etc. ERRANT
adj. - erring.
- literary or archaic travelling in search of adventure (knight errant). errantry n. (in sense 2). [from *err: sense 2 ultimately from latin iter journey] ERSATZ
adj. & n. Substitute, imitation. [german]
clause n. Law clause specifying conditions under which a contracting party is free from an obligation.
- velocity n. Minimum velocity needed to escape from the gravitational field of a body. - —v. (-ping) 1 (often foll. By from) get free of restriction or control. - (of gas etc.) Leak. - succeed in avoiding punishment etc. - get free of (a person, grasp, etc.). - avoid (a commitment, danger, etc.). - elude the notice or memory of (nothing escapes you; name escaped me). - (of words etc.) Issue unawares from (a person etc.). —n. - act or instance of escaping. - means of escaping (often attrib.: escape hatch). - leakage of gas etc. - temporary relief from unpleasant reality. [latin cappa cloak] ESCHEW
v. Formal avoid; abstain from. eschewal n. [germanic: related to *shy1]
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
Camel"s milk does not curdle.