One day an unknown youth asked Mozart to explain to him how to start to compose a symphony.
- You are young, - answered Mozart. In the beginning write a ballade, and if you like it, come to me.
- But you! At the age of ten you have composed a lot of music.
- But I did not ask anybody how to do it.
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
apple etc. N. Apple etc. Suitable for eating raw.
cake n. Round cake of pastry filled with currants etc. [eccles in n. England]
adj. (of a word) onomatopoeic.
n. Small elongated iced cake of choux pastry filled with cream. [french, = lightning]
comb. Form denoting the surgical removal of part of the body (appendectomy). [greek ektome excision]
n. Inflammation of the skin, with itching and discharge. [latin from greek]
n. Thing forming an edge or border.
adj. Fit to be eaten. edibility n. [latin edo eat]
n. - person who edits.
- person who directs the preparation of a newspaper or broadcast news programme or a particular section of one (sports editor). - person who selects or commissions material for publication. - computer program for entering and modifying textual data. editorship n. EFFACE
v. (-cing) 1 rub or wipe out (a mark, recollection, etc.).
- surpass, eclipse. - refl. (usu. As self-effacing adj.) Treat oneself as unimportant. effacement n. [french: related to *face]
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
A hippopotamus can run faster than a man.