Little Johnny was sitting on a park bench munching on one candy bar after another.
After the sixth one a man on the bench across from him said, "Son, you know eating all that candy isn’t good for you. It will give you acne, rot your teeth, make you fat."
Little Johnny replied, "My grandfather lived to be 107 years old."
The man asked, "Did your grandfather eat 6 candy bars at a time?"
Little Johnny answered, "No, he minded his own business!"
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
comb. Form 1 outside, beyond.
- beyond the scope of. [latin extra outside] - comb. Form 1 outside, beyond. - beyond the scope of. [latin extra outside] - cover n. Cricket 1 fielding position on a line between cover-point and mid-off, but beyond these. - fielder at this position. - —adj. Additional; more than usual or necessary or expected. —adv. - more than usually. - additionally (was charged extra). —n. - extra thing. - thing for which an extra charge is made. - person engaged temporarily for a minor part in a film. - special issue of a newspaper etc. - cricket run scored other than from a hit with the bat. [probably from *extraordinary] EXUDE
v. (-ding) 1 ooze out.
- emit (a smell). - display (an emotion etc.) Freely. exudation n. [latin sudo sweat] EXULT
v. Be joyful. exultation n. Exultant adj. Exultantly adv. [latin ex(s)ulto from salio salt- leap]
n. - nest of a bird of prey, esp. An eagle, built high up.
- house etc. Perched high up. [french aire lair, from latin agrum piece of ground] EAGLET
n. Young eagle.
n. (pl. -s) colloq. - prolonged amount of talking.
- strong reprimand. EARTHY
adj. (-ier, -iest) 1 of or like earth or soil.
- coarse, crude (earthy humour). earthiness n. EARWIG
n. Small insect with pincers at its rear end. [from *ear1, because they were once thought to enter the head through the ear]
adv. - without difficulty.
- by far (easily the best). - very probably (it could easily snow). EASTER
egg n. Artificial usu. Chocolate egg given at easter.
- n. Festival (held on a variable sunday in march or april) commemorating christ's resurrection. [old english]
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
Bees have 5 eyes. There are 3 small eyes on the top of a bee"s head and 2 larger ones in front.