One day an unknown youth asked Mozart to explain to him how to start to compose a symphony.
- You are young, - answered Mozart. In the beginning write a ballade, and if you like it, come to me.
- But you! At the age of ten you have composed a lot of music.
- But I did not ask anybody how to do it.
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
v. (-king) inspire or draw forth (memories, a response, etc.). evocation n. [latin voco call]
science n. A science in which absolute precision is possible.
- —adj. - accurate; correct in all details (exact description). - precise. —v. - demand and enforce payment of (money etc.). - demand; insist on; require. exactness n. [latin exigo exact- require] EXALT
v. - raise in rank or power etc.
- praise highly. - (usu. As exalted adj.) Make lofty or noble (exalted aims; exalted style). exaltation n. [latin altus high] EXCEL
v. (-ll-) 1 surpass.
- be pre-eminent. [latin excello be eminent] EXERT
v. - bring to bear, use (a quality, force, influence, etc.).
- refl. (often foll. By for, or to + infin.) Use one's efforts or endeavours; strive. exertion n. [latin exsero exsert- put forth] - v. - bring to bear, use (a quality, force, influence, etc.). - refl. (often foll. By for, or to + infin.) Use one's efforts or endeavours; strive. exertion n. [latin exsero exsert- put forth] EXILE
—n. - expulsion from one's native land or (internal exile) native town etc.
- long absence abroad. - exiled person. —v. (-ling) send into exile. [french from latin] EXIST
v. - have a place in objective reality.
- (of circumstances etc.) Occur; be found. - live with no pleasure. - continue in being. - live. [latin existo] EXPAT
n. & adj. Colloq. Expatriate. [abbreviation]
v. (-ll-) (often foll. By from) 1 deprive (a person) of membership etc. Of a school, society, etc.
- force out, eject. - order or force to leave a building etc. [latin pello puls- drive] EXTOL
v. (-ll-) praise enthusiastically. [latin tollo raise]
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
Ostriches live about 75 years and can reproduce for 50 years.