Teacher asks the student:
"What is your aim in life?"
"To become a psychiatrist", the student replies.
"Very good", the teacher says, "Now would you please spell the word psychiatrist."
After some hesitation the student replies: "Well, I mean I want to be a doctor, sir. D-O-C-T-O-R."
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
n. = *electroencephalogram.
n. - enlightening or being enlightened.
- (the enlightenment) 18th-c. Philosophy of reason and individualism. ENTERTAINMENT
n. - entertaining or being entertained.
- thing that entertains; performance. ESTABLISHMENT
n. - establishing or being established.
- a business organization or public institution. B place of business. C residence. - a staff of an organization. B household. - organized body permanently maintained. - church system organized by law. - (the establishment) social group with authority or influence and resisting change. EXCEPTIONABLE
adj. Open to objection.
—v. (-ting) officially exclude (a person) from membership and esp. Sacraments of the church. —adj. Excommunicated. —n. Excommunicated person. excommunication n. [latin: related to *common]
n. - tendency towards attention-seeking behaviour.
- psychol. Compulsion to display one's genitals in public. exhibitionist n. EXPEDITIONARY
adj. Of or used in an expedition.
n. Style of painting, music, drama, etc., seeking to express emotion rather than the external world. expressionist n. & adj.
adj. - unusual or remarkable.
- unusually great. - (of a meeting, official, etc.) Additional; specially employed. extraordinarily adv. [latin]
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
The cockroach has a high resistance to radiation and is the creature most likely to survive a nuclear war.