- I love you. I love you. Won"t you be my wife?
- You must see mama first.
- I have seen her several times, but I love you just the same.
||Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with: D
Found: 1720 results
n. - straight line passing through the centre of a circle or sphere to its edges; length of this.
- transverse measurement; width, thickness.
- unit of linear magnifying power. [greek: related to *-meter]
n. Flowering plant of the genus including the carnation. [greek, = flower of zeus]
n. - compass of a voice or musical instrument.
- fixed standard of musical pitch.
- either of two main organ-stops. [greek, = through all (notes)]
n. (esp. Brit. Diarrhoea) condition of excessively frequent and loose bowel movements. [greek rheo flow]
n. - the dispersion of the jews after their exile in 538 bc.
- the dispersed jews. [greek]
n. Enzyme converting starch to sugar. [greek diastasis separation]
adj. Consisting of two atoms.
adj. Mus. (of a scale, interval, etc.) Involving only notes belonging to the prevailing key. [greek: related to *tonic]
n. Forceful verbal attack or criticism; invective. [greek tribo rub]
n. A tranquillizing drug. [benzodiazepine + am]
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
Ostriches live about 75 years and can reproduce for 50 years.