- Snow Maiden, what has happened? It is the second day I see you walking waist naked…
- The matter is that my Father Frost has lost his beard…
- Well, what next?
- That is why I am walking naked , so that nobody can notice this fact…
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
adj. - mournful, sad.
- dreary, dismal. dolefully adv. Dolefulness n. [latin doleo grieve] DOLPHIN
n. Large porpoise-like sea mammal with a slender pointed snout. [greek delphis -in-]
years n.pl. Colloq. Very long time.
adj. Like a college don; pedantic.
n. Person on duty at the door to a large building.
n. - mat at an entrance, for wiping shoes.
- colloq. Submissive person. DOORWAY
n. Opening filled by a door.
effect n. Increase (or decrease) in the frequency of sound, light, etc. Waves caused by moving nearer to (or further from) the source. [doppler, name of a physicist]
adj. - lying inactive; sleeping.
- temporarily inactive. - (of plants) alive but not growing. dormancy n. [latin dormio sleep] DOSSIER
n. File containing information about a person, event, etc. [french]
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
A cow produces 200 times more gas a day than a person.