- Will you tell me your name?
- Will Knot.
- Why not?
||Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with: D
Found: 1720 results
—adj. - owing or payable.
- (often foll. By to) merited; appropriate.
- (foll. By to) that ought to be given or ascribed to (a person, cause, etc.) (first place is due to milton; difficulty due to ignorance).
- (often foll.
past and past part. Of *dig.
- n. Udder, teat. [origin unknown]
—adj. Greyish-brown. —n. - dun colour.
- dun horse. [old english]
n. (pl. -s) 1 pair of performers.
- duet. [italian from latin, = two]
—n. - substance used to change the colour of hair, fabric, etc.
- colour so produced. —v. (dyeing, dyed) 1 colour with dye.
- dye a specified colour (dyed it yellow). dyer n. [old english]
prefix bad, difficult. [greek]
n. (pl. Same) small freshwater fish related to the carp. [french dars: related to *dart]
n. Early 20th-c. Artistic and literary movement repudiating conventions. dadaism n. Dadaist n. & adj. Dadaistic adj. [french dada hobby-horse]
n. (pl. -s) 1 lower, differently decorated, part of an interior wall.
- plinth of a column.
- cube of a pedestal between the base and the cornice. [italian: related to *die2]
n. Colloq. = *daffodil. [abbreviation]
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
The pet ferret was domesticated more than 500 years before the house cat.