When the new patient was settled comfortably on the couch, the physiatrist began his therapy session,
"I’m not aware of your problem," the doctor said. "So perhaps, you should start at the very beginning."
"Of course." replied the patient. "In the beginning, I created the Heavens and the Earth…"
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
n. (pl. -s) 1 machine converting mechanical into electrical energy, esp. By rotating coils of copper wire in a magnetic field.
- colloq. Energetic person. [abbreviation of dynamo-electric machine] DYNAST
n. - ruler.
- member of a dynasty. [latin from greek] DANDIFY
v. (-ies, -ied) make a dandy.
n. Dish cooked and served in a small mould. [french]
—n. - beloved, lovable, or endearing person or thing.
- favourite. —adj. - beloved, lovable. - colloq. Charming or pretty. [old english: related to *dear] DARNING
n. - act of darning.
- things to be darned. DASHING
adj. - spirited, lively.
- showy. dashingly adv. Dashingness n. DATABLE
adj. (often foll. By to) capable of being dated.
n. Hist. Eldest son of the king of france. [french from latin delphinus *dolphin, as a family name]
n. Room, esp. In an institution, used during the day.
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
The world"s largest mammal, the blue whale, weighs 50 tons at birth. Fully grown, it weighs as much as 150 tons.