The couple arrived at the resort. They move into the room.
Wife sees the mouse and starts yelling, "Ah-ah-ah-ah! Mouse! Contact reception, you better know English, and I - full zero."
Husband calls (in English):
- Do you know "Tom and Jerry"?
- Yes, I do.
- So... Jerry is here.
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
n. (pl. -s) 1 machine converting mechanical into electrical energy, esp. By rotating coils of copper wire in a magnetic field.
- colloq. Energetic person. [abbreviation of dynamo-electric machine] DYNAST
n. - ruler.
- member of a dynasty. [latin from greek] DANDIFY
v. (-ies, -ied) make a dandy.
n. Dish cooked and served in a small mould. [french]
—n. - beloved, lovable, or endearing person or thing.
- favourite. —adj. - beloved, lovable. - colloq. Charming or pretty. [old english: related to *dear] DARNING
n. - act of darning.
- things to be darned. DASHING
adj. - spirited, lively.
- showy. dashingly adv. Dashingness n. DATABLE
adj. (often foll. By to) capable of being dated.
n. Hist. Eldest son of the king of france. [french from latin delphinus *dolphin, as a family name]
n. Room, esp. In an institution, used during the day.
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
Polar Bears trying to blend in with the ice will sometimes cover up their black nose with their paws.