- My father had two horses that looked so much alike that he measured them so he could tell them apart.
- Did that help?
- It sure did. He found that the white one was 6 inches shorter than the black one.
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
—n. - jet of liquid applied to part of the body for cleansing or medicinal purposes.
- device for producing such a jet. —v. (-ching) 1 treat with a douche. - use a douche. [latin: related to *duct] DOWNER
n. Slang 1 depressant or tranquillizing drug.
- depressing person or experience; failure. - = *downturn. DOYLEY
var. Of *doily.
n. Weight formerly used by apothecaries, = 1/8 ounce. [latin from greek]
adj. (brit. Draughty) (-ier, -iest) (of a room etc.) Letting in sharp currents of air. draughtiness n.
n. - mythical usu. Winged monster like a reptile, able to breathe fire.
- fierce woman. [greek, = serpent] DRALON
n. Propr. - synthetic acrylic fibre.
- fabric made from this. [invented word, after *nylon] DRAPER
n. Dealer in textile fabrics.
n. - person or thing that draws, esp. A cheque etc.
- also lidless boxlike storage compartment, sliding in and out of a table etc. (chest of drawers). - (in pl.) Knickers, underpants. DREAMY
adj. (-ier, -iest) 1 given to day-dreaming or fantasy.
- dreamlike; vague. - colloq. Delightful. dreamily adv. Dreaminess n.
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
Some ribbon worms will eat themselves if they can"t find any food.