- Snow Maiden, what has happened? It is the second day I see you walking waist naked…
- The matter is that my Father Frost has lost his beard…
- Well, what next?
- That is why I am walking naked , so that nobody can notice this fact…
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
sleeve n. Loose sleeve cut in one piece with a bodice. [turkish]
n. Megalithic tomb with a large flat stone laid on upright ones. [french]
n. (us dolor) literary sorrow, distress. dolorous adj. [latin dolor pain]
n. - area under one rule; realm.
- estate etc. Under one control. - sphere of control or influence. [french: related to *demesne] DOMINO
effect n. (also domino theory) effect whereby (or theory that) one event precipitates others in causal sequence.
- n. (pl. -es) 1 any of 28 small oblong pieces marked with 0–6 pips in each half. - (in pl.) Game played with these. - loose cloak with a mask. [french, probably as *dominion] DONATE
v. (-ting) give (money etc.), esp. To charity. [from *donation]
n. Great tower or innermost keep of a castle. [archaic spelling of *dungeon]
jacket n. Thick weatherproof workman's jacket or fashion garment.
- n. (pl. -s) 1 domestic ass. - colloq. Stupid person. [perhaps from duncan: cf. *neddy] DOODLE
—v. (-ling) scribble or draw, esp. Absent-mindedly. —n. Such a scribble or drawing. [originally = foolish person]
n. (pl. Same or -s) sea-fish showing brilliant colours when dying out of water. [spanish, = gilded]
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
The typical laboratory mouse runs 2.5 miles per night on its treadmill.