Did you hear about the kid who was pulled over for speeding?
The cop got out of his car and the young man rolled down his window.
"I’ve been waiting for you all day," the cop said.
The guy replied, "Yeah, well I got here as fast as I could."
When the cop finally stopped laughing, he sent the kid on his way without a ticket.
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
n. Deep wooded valley or dell. [origin unknown]
adj. Austral. & nz colloq. Genuine, honest, true. dinkum oil the honest truth. Fair dinkum 1 fair play.
- genuine(ly), honest(ly), true, truly. [origin unknown] DINNER
lady n. Woman who supervises school dinners.
- n. - main meal of the day, either at midday or in the evening. - (in full dinner-party) formal evening meal, esp. With guests. [french: related to *dine] - service n. Set of matching crockery for dinner. DIPOLE
n. - two equal and oppositely charged or magnetized poles separated by a distance.
- molecule in which a concentration of positive charges is separated from a concentration of negative charges. - aerial consisting of a horizontal metal rod with a connecting wire at its core. DIPPER
n. - diving bird, esp. The water ouzel.
- ladle. DIRECT
current n. Electric current flowing in one direction only.
- debit n. Regular debiting of a bank account at the request of the payee. - object n. Primary object of the action of a transitive verb. - speech n. Words actually spoken, not reported. - tax n. Tax that one pays directly to the government, esp. On income. - —adj. - extending or moving in a straight line or by the shortest route; not crooked or circuitous. - straightforward; frank. - with nothing or no-one in between; personal (direct line). - (of descent) lineal, not collateral. - complete, greatest possible (the direct opposite). —adv. - in a direct way or manner (dealt with them direct). - by the direct route (sent direct to london). —v. - control; govern or guide (duty directs me). - (foll. By to + infin., or that + clause) order (a person) to. - (foll. By to) a address (a letter etc.). B tell or show (a person) the way to (a place). - (foll. By at, to, towards) point, aim, or turn (a blow, attention, or remark). - (also absol.) Supervise the performing, staging, etc., of (a film, play, etc.). directness n. [latin dirigo from rego rect- guide] DIRHAM
n. Principal monetary unit of morocco and the united arab emirates. [arabic]
n. - dress with a close-fitting bodice and full skirt.
- full skirt of this kind. [german] DISARM
v. - take weapons etc. Away from.
- reduce or give up one's own weapons. - defuse (a bomb etc.). - make less angry, hostile, etc; charm, win over. disarming adj. (esp. In sense 4). Disarmingly adv. DISBAR
v. (-rr-) deprive (a barrister) of the right to practise. disbarment n.
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
Adult ants cannot chew and swallow solid food. Instead they swallow the juice which they squeeze from pieces of food.