What is the difference between a Russian optimist, pessimist and realist?
The optimist studies English.
The pessimist studies Chinese.
The realist stays home and cleans his kalashnikov.
||Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with: D
Found: 1720 results
n. - rubbish.
- a scum from melted metals. B impurities. [old english]
past of *drive.
- n. - a moving crowd. B (in pl.) Colloq. Great number (people arrived in droves).
- herd or flock driven or moving together. [old english: related to *drive]
v. - kill or die by submersion in liquid.
- submerge; flood; drench.
- deaden (grief etc.) By drinking.
- (often foll. By out) overpower (sound) with louder sound. [probably old english]
n. - priest of an ancient celtic religion.
- member of a modern druidic order, esp. The gorsedd. druidic adj. Druidism n. [latin from celtic]
—adj. - lacking control from drinking alcohol.
- (often foll. By with) overcome with joy, success, power, etc. —n. Person who is drunk, esp. Habitually. [past part. Of *drink]
n. Fleshy stone-fruit, e.g. The olive and plum. [latin from greek]
n. Wood nymph. [greek drus tree]
var. Of *drier2.
var. Of *drily.
adj. Of or like a duke. [french: related to *duke]
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
Reindeer like to eat bananas.