Night. A sleeping couple is lying in a bed. Door bell rings. A couple wakes up. Woman: "Quick! My husband is back!" Man jumps out from a window. Flying down he starts to think: "Shit! But I am the husband!"
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
n. Low couch or bed without a back or ends. [ultimately from persian divan bench]
n. - person who dives, esp. Working under water.
- diving bird. DIVOT
n. Piece of turf cut out by a blow, esp. By the head of a golf club. [origin unknown]
colloq. —n. (pl. -ies) dividend. —v. (-ies, -ied) (often foll. By up) share out. [abbreviation]
- colloq. —n. (pl. -ies) dividend. —v. (-ies, -ied) (often foll. By up) share out. [abbreviation] DIXIE
n. Large iron cooking-pot used by campers etc. [hindustani from persian]
- n. Southern states of the us. [origin uncertain] DIZZY
—adj. (-ier, -iest) 1 a giddy. B feeling confused.
- causing giddiness. —v. (-ies, -ied) 1 make dizzy. - bewilder. dizzily adv. Dizziness n. [old english] DLITT
Abbr. Doctor of letters. [latin doctor litterarum]
adv. lie doggo slang lie motionless or hidden.
bag n. Bag for leftovers given to a customer in a restaurant etc.
- —adj. - of or like a dog. - devoted to dogs. —n. (also doggie) (pl. -ies) pet name for a dog. DOGMA
n. - principle, tenet, or system of these, esp. Of a church or political party.
- arrogant declaration of opinion. [greek, = opinion]
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
A hummingbird weighs less than a penny.