Two kids are talking.
- My dad works twelve hours a day, so that I can have a comfortable home and decent clothes. My mom spends the whole day cleaning and cooking for me. However, I can not relax from all the worry.
- But you are living a fairytale life! What are you so worry about?
- Well, what if they try to escape?
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
n. - (foll. By of) show of feeling etc.
- (esp. Political) public meeting, march, etc. - the exhibiting etc. Of specimens or experiments in esp. Scientific teaching. - proof by logic, argument, etc. - mil. Display of military force. DEMONSTRATIVE
adj. - showing feelings readily; affectionate.
- (usu. Foll. By of) logically conclusive; giving proof (demonstrative of their skill). - gram. (of an adjective or pronoun) indicating the person or thing referred to (e.g. This, that, those). demonstratively adv. Demonstrativeness n. DENATIONALIZE
v. (also -ise) (-zing or -sing) transfer (an industry etc.) From public to private ownership. denationalization n.
n. - firmness of purpose; resoluteness.
- process of deciding or determining. DIFFERENTIATE
v. (-ting) 1 constitute a difference between or in.
- recognize as different; distinguish. - become different during development. - math. Calculate the derivative of. differentiation n. DISADVANTAGED
adj. Lacking normal opportunities through poverty, disability, etc.
adj. Lacking continuity; intermittent. discontinuity n.
adj. Bringing discredit; shameful. discreditably adv.
adj. (us dishonorable) 1 causing disgrace; ignominious.
- unprincipled. dishonourably adv. DISINTERESTED
adj. - impartial.
- uninterested. disinterest n. Disinterestedly adv.
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
Reindeer like to eat bananas.