- My father had two horses that looked so much alike that he measured them so he could tell them apart.
- Did that help?
- It sure did. He found that the white one was 6 inches shorter than the black one.
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
v. (also disorient) (-ting) confuse (a person), esp. As to his or her bearings. disorientation n.
n. - dispensing or distributing.
- exemption from penalty, rule, etc. - ordering or management of the world by providence. DISPLACEMENT
n. - displacing or being displaced.
- amount of fluid displaced by an object floating or immersed in it. DISPUTATIOUS
n. Discursive treatise or discourse. [latin quaero quaesit- seek]
adj. - of bad reputation.
- not respectable in character or appearance. disreputably adv. DISSERTATION
n. Detailed discourse, esp. One submitted towards an academic degree. [latin disserto discuss]
n. - distributing or being distributed.
- a commercial dispersal of goods etc. B extent to which different classes etc. Share in a nation's total wealth etc. DISTRIBUTIVE
—adj. - of or produced by distribution.
- logic & gram. Referring to each individual of a class, not to the class collectively (e.g. Each, either). —n. Gram. Distributive word. DOITYOURSELF
—adj. (of work) done or to be done by a householder etc. —n. Such work.
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
A cow produces 200 times more gas a day than a person.