A little boy comes home with his mother from a trip down town. Above his head he has a big bunch of balloons.
- Why do you need so many? - Asks his father. - Did not your mother and I teach you that you should save your money?
- I did not spend any! Its just that every time Mummy bought something the salesperson gave me a free balloon.
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
adj. Lacking courtesy. discourteously adv. Discourtesy n. (pl. -ies).
v. (-ting) 1 (often foll. By between) make or see a distinction.
- (usu. Foll. By against or in favour of) treat unfavourably or favourably, esp. On the basis of race, gender, etc. discriminatory adj. [latin discrimino: related to *discern] DISEMBARRASS
v. - (usu. Foll. By of) relieve (of a load etc.).
- free from embarrassment. disembarrassment n. DISESTABLISH
v. - deprive (a church) of state support.
- terminate the establishment of. disestablishment n. DISFRANCHISE
var. Of *disenfranchise.
adj. (brit. Dishonourable) 1 causing disgrace; ignominious.
- unprincipled. dishonourably adv. DISINCENTIVE
n. Thing discouraging action, effort, etc.
—n. Substance that destroys germs etc. —adj. Disinfecting.
adj. Insincere, not candid. disingenuously adv.
v. (-ting) 1 separate into component parts or fragments, break up.
- colloq. Break down, esp. Mentally. - (of an atomic nucleus) emit particles or divide into smaller nuclei. disintegration n.
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
The porpoise is second to man as the most intelligent animal on the planet.