As the doctor completed an examination of the patient, he said:
- I can"t find a cause for your complaint. Frankly, I think it"s due to drinking.
- In that case, - said the patient, - I"ll come back when you"re sober.
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
v. (also -ise) (-zing or -sing) remove an army etc. From (a frontier, zone, etc.). demilitarization n.
adj. Able to be shown or proved. demonstrably adv.
n. - person who demonstrates politically.
- person who demonstrates machines etc. To prospective customers. - person who teaches by esp. Scientific demonstration. DENOMINATION
n. - church or religious sect.
- class of measurement or money. - name, esp. A characteristic or class name. denominational adj. [latin: related to *denominate] DENUCLEARIZE
v. (also -ise) (-zing or -sing) remove nuclear weapons from (a country etc.). denuclearization n.
n. Denouncing; public condemnation. [latin: related to *denounce]
adj. Of a department. departmentally adv.
v. (also -ise) (-zing or -sing) make non-political. depoliticization n.
n. - a decline in value, esp. Due to wear and tear. B allowance made for this.
- belittlement. DESSERTSPOON
n. - medium-sized spoon for dessert.
- amount held by this. dessertspoonful n. (pl. -s).
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
The porpoise is second to man as the most intelligent animal on the planet.