"We"re going to play elephants and circuses," - said a little boy at kindergarten, "Do you want to join in?"
"I"d love to," - replied the teacher. "What do you want me to do?"
"You can be the lady that feeds us peanuts!"
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
n. Doctrine that human actions, events, etc. Are determined by causes external to the will. determinist n. & adj. Deterministic adj. Deterministically adv.
n. (also deutsche mark) chief monetary unit of germany. [german: related to *mark2]
adj. Crushingly effective; overwhelming. devastatingly adv.
area n. Area where new industries are encouraged by the state.
- n. - developing or being developed. - a stage of growth or advancement. B thing that has developed; new event or circumstance etc. (latest developments). - full-grown state. - developed land; group of buildings. developmental adj. DIACRITICAL
—adj. Distinguishing, distinctive. —n. (in full diacritical mark or sign) = *diacritic.
n. - (treated as pl.) Computing programs etc. Used to identify faults in hardware or software.
- (treated as sing.) Science of diagnosing disease. DIALECTICAL
adj. Of dialectic. dialectically adv.
- materialism n. Marxist theory that political and historical events are due to the conflict of social forces arising from economic conditions. DIAMETRICAL
adj. (also diametric) 1 of or along a diameter.
- (of opposites etc.) Absolute. diametrically adv. [greek: related to *diameter] DIAPOSITIVE
n. Positive photographic slide or transparency.
adj. - two-coloured.
- having vision sensitive to only two of the three primary colours.
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
Dragonflies have six legs but cannot walk.