- Ahmed al-Rhazib.
- Three to five times a week.
- No, no… I mean male or female?
- Male, female, sometimes camel.
- Holy cow!
- Yes, cow, sheep, animals in general.
- But isn’t that hostile?
- Horse style, doggy style, any style!
- Oh dear!
- No, no! Deer run too fast.
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
v. (-ting) 1 give shares of; deal out.
- scatter; put at different points. - arrange; classify. [latin tribuo -but- assign] DISYLLABLE
n. (also dissyllable) prosody word or metrical foot of two syllables. disyllabic adj.
n. Supposed supernatural insight into the future etc. [latin: related to *divine]
n. Open-bottomed enclosure, supplied with air, for descent into deep water.
n. Watertight suit, usu. With helmet and air-supply, for work under water.
n. Laborious part of a job.
n. = *doorman.
adj. (of selling etc.) Done at each house in turn.
n. Largest instrument of the violin family.
v. Reserve (the same seat, room, etc.) For two people at once.
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
Mosquitoes are attracted to the color blue twice as much as to any other color.