In a psychiatrist’s waiting room two patients are having a conversation.
One says to the other, "Why are you here?"
The second answers, "I’m Napoleon, so the doctor told me to come here."
The first is curious and asks, "How do you know that you’re Napoleon?"
The second responds, "God told me I was."
At this point, a patient on the other side of the room shouts, "NO I DIDN’T!"
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
v. (-ning) make unwilling or reluctant. disinclination n.
v. (-t-) reject as one's heir; deprive of the right of inheritance. disinheritance n.
adj. Dismissing rudely or casually; disdainful. dismissively adv. Dismissiveness n.
adj. - untidy; confused.
- riotous, unruly. disorderliness n. DISPENSARY
n. (pl. -ies) place where medicines are dispensed.
n. - dispersing or being dispersed.
- (the dispersion) = *diaspora. DISPOSABLE
income n. Income after tax and other fixed payments.
- —adj. - intended to be used once and discarded. - able to be disposed of. —n. Disposable article. DISPOSSESS
v. - (usu. Foll. By of) (esp. As dispossessed adj.) Deprive (a person) of.
- dislodge; oust. dispossession n. DISPUTABLE
adj. Open to question; uncertain. disputably adv.
v. (-ies, -ied) 1 debar from a competition or pronounce ineligible as a winner.
- make or pronounce ineligible, unsuitable, or unqualified (disqualified from driving). disqualification n.
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
Giraffes are the only animals born with horns. Both males and females are born with bony knobs on the forehead.