An English teacher wrote these words on the whiteboard: «woman without her man is nothing». The teacher then asked the students to punctuate the words correctly. The men wrote: «Woman, without her man, is nothing.»The women wrote: «Woman! Without her, man is nothing.»
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
v. (-ning) make unwilling or reluctant. disinclination n.
v. (-t-) reject as one's heir; deprive of the right of inheritance. disinheritance n.
adj. Dismissing rudely or casually; disdainful. dismissively adv. Dismissiveness n.
adj. - untidy; confused.
- riotous, unruly. disorderliness n. DISPENSARY
n. (pl. -ies) place where medicines are dispensed.
n. - dispersing or being dispersed.
- (the dispersion) = *diaspora. DISPOSABLE
income n. Income after tax and other fixed payments.
- —adj. - intended to be used once and discarded. - able to be disposed of. —n. Disposable article. DISPOSSESS
v. - (usu. Foll. By of) (esp. As dispossessed adj.) Deprive (a person) of.
- dislodge; oust. dispossession n. DISPUTABLE
adj. Open to question; uncertain. disputably adv.
v. (-ies, -ied) 1 debar from a competition or pronounce ineligible as a winner.
- make or pronounce ineligible, unsuitable, or unqualified (disqualified from driving). disqualification n.
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
The pet ferret was domesticated more than 500 years before the house cat.