Police in Los Angeles had good luck with a robbery suspect who just couldn’t control himself during a lineup.
When detectives asked each man in the lineup to repeat the words, “Give me all your money or I’ll shoot,”
the man shouted, “That’s not what I said!”
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
n. Process or product of casting from metal moulds.
—adj. Not conducting electricity. —n. Dielectric substance.
n. - being different or unlike.
- degree of this. - way in which things differ. - a quantity by which amounts differ. B remainder left after subtraction. - disagreement, dispute. make a (or all the, no, etc.) Difference have a significant (or a very significant, or no etc.) Effect. With a difference having a new or unusual feature. DIFFICULTY
n. (pl. -ies) 1 being difficult.
- a difficult thing; problem, hindrance. B (often in pl.) Distress, esp. Financial (in difficulties). [latin difficultas: related to *faculty] DILATATION
n. - dilating of the cervix, e.g. For surgical curettage.
- dilation. [from *dilate] DILETTANTE
n. (pl. Dilettanti or -s) dabbler in a subject. dilettantism n. [italian dilettare *delight]
v. (-ies, -ied) colloq. - dawdle.
- vacillate. [reduplication of *dally] DIMINUENDO
mus. —n. (pl -s) gradual decrease in loudness. —adv. & adj. Decreasing in loudness. [italian: related to *diminish]
n. - diminishing or being diminished.
- decrease. [latin: related to *diminish] DIMINUTIVE
—adj. - tiny.
- (of a word or suffix) implying smallness or affection. —n. Diminutive word or suffix.
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
Only female mosquitoes bite.