A kindergarten teacher was observing her classroom of children while they drew. She would occasionally walk around to see each child’s artwork.
As she got to one little girl who was working diligently, she asked what her drawing was.
The girl replied, "I’m drawing God."
The teacher paused and said, "But no one knows what God looks like."
Without missing a beat, or looking up from her drawing the girl replied, "They will in a minute."
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
n. - group representing others.
- delegating or being delegated. DELIBERATE
—adj. - a intentional. B considered; careful.
- (of movement, thought, etc.) Unhurried; cautious. —v. (-ting) 1 think carefully; consider. - discuss (jury deliberated). deliberately adv. [latin libra balance] DELINQUENT
—n. Offender (juvenile delinquent). —adj. - guilty of a minor crime or misdeed.
- failing in one's duty. delinquency n. [latin delinquo offend] DELIQUESCE
v. (-cing) 1 become liquid, melt.
- dissolve in water absorbed from the air. deliquescence n. Deliquescent adj. [latin: related to *liquid] DELPHINIUM
n. (pl. -s) garden plant with tall spikes of usu. Blue flowers. [greek: related to *dolphin]
v. (also -ise) (-zing or -sing) disband (troops, ships, etc.). demobilization n.
adj. - of, like, practising, or being a democracy.
- favouring social equality. democratically adv. - party n. More liberal of the two main us political parties. DEMODULATE
v. (-ting) extract (a modulating signal) from its carrier. demodulation n.
n. The study of the statistics of births, deaths, disease, etc. demographic adj. Demographically adv. [greek demos the people, *-graphy]
v. (also -ise) (-zing or -sing) withdraw (a coin etc.) From use. demonetization n. [french: related to *de-, *money]
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
When a giraffe"s baby is born it falls from a height of six feet, normally without being hurt.