- Snow Maiden, what has happened? It is the second day I see you walking waist naked…
- The matter is that my Father Frost has lost his beard…
- Well, what next?
- That is why I am walking naked , so that nobody can notice this fact…
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
n. Large insect with a long body and two pairs of transparent wings.
n. - pipe for carrying off water etc.
- (attrib.) (of trousers) very narrow. - (in pl.) Very narrow trousers. DRAMATICS
n.pl. (often treated as sing.) 1 performance of plays.
- exaggerated behaviour. DRAMATIST
n. Writer of dramas.
v. (also -ise) (-zing or -sing) 1 turn (a novel etc.) Into a play.
- make a dramatic scene of. - behave dramatically. dramatization n. DREAMBOAT
n. Colloq. Sexually attractive or ideal person.
n. Ideal or imaginary land.
n. Wood floating on moving water or washed ashore.
n. (pl. -ies) one-humped (esp. Arabian) camel bred for riding. [greek dromas -ados runner]
n.pl. - dung of animals or birds.
- thing that falls or has fallen in drops.
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
Only female mosquitoes bite.