Did you hear about the kid who was pulled over for speeding?
The cop got out of his car and the young man rolled down his window.
"I’ve been waiting for you all day," the cop said.
The guy replied, "Yeah, well I got here as fast as I could."
When the cop finally stopped laughing, he sent the kid on his way without a ticket.
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
adj. Lax in morals; licentious. [latin: related to *dissolve]
adj. - harsh-toned; unharmonious.
- incongruous. dissonance n. [latin: related to *dis-, sono *sound1] DISTEMPER
hist —n. Paint using glue or size as a base, for use on walls. —v. Paint with this. [latin, = soak: see *distemper2]
- n. Disease of esp. Dogs, with coughing and weakness. [latin: related to *dis-, tempero mingle] DISTILLER
n. Person who distils, esp. Alcoholic liquor.
adj. Distinguished in appearance, manner, etc. [french]
n. Seizure of goods to enforce payment.
n. - wild choral hymn in ancient greece.
- passionate or inflated poem etc. dithyrambic adj. [latin from greek] DIVERSIFY
v. (-ies, -ied) 1 make diverse; vary.
- spread (investment) over several enterprises. - (often foll. By into) expand one's range of products. diversification n. DIVERSION
n. - diverting or being diverted.
- a diverting of attention. B stratagem for this. - recreation, pastime. - alternative route when a road is temporarily closed. diversionary adj. DIVERSITY
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
Polar Bears trying to blend in with the ice will sometimes cover up their black nose with their paws.