- My father had two horses that looked so much alike that he measured them so he could tell them apart.
- Did that help?
- It sure did. He found that the white one was 6 inches shorter than the black one.
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
n. (pl. -ies) division into two, esp. A sharply defined one. [greek dikho- apart: related to *tome]
n. - child's word for a little bird.
- word (didn't say a dicky-bird). DIESINKER
n. Engraver of dies.
n.pl. (usu. Treated as sing.) The study of diet and nutrition.
n. (also dietician) expert in dietetics.
adj. - (often foll. By from or to) unlike, of another nature.
- distinct, separate. - unusual. differently adv. DIFFICULT
adj. - a needing much effort or skill. B troublesome, perplexing.
- (of a person) demanding. - problematic. DIFFIDENT
adj. Shy, lacking self-confidence; excessively reticent. diffidence n. Diffidently adv. [latin diffido distrust]
n. - diffusing or being diffused.
- interpenetration of substances by natural movement of their particles. [latin: related to *diffuse] DIGESTION
n. - process of digesting.
- capacity to digest food.
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
Reindeer like to eat bananas.