- I love you. I love you. Won"t you be my wife?
- You must see mama first.
- I have seen her several times, but I love you just the same.
||Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with: C
Found: 2865 results
n. Pungent plant attractive to cats.
n. Precious stone.
- n. Propr. Reflector stud set into a road.
n. - person used as a tool by another.
- slight breeze.
n. Close-fitting garment with trouser legs, covering the whole body.
n. (pl. -ies) place where cats are boarded or bred.
n. Narrow footway or platform.
soda n. Sodium hydroxide.
- —adj. - corrosive; burning.
- sarcastic, biting. —n. Caustic substance. caustically adv. Causticity n. [greek kaio burn]
—n. - attention to safety; prudence, carefulness.
- a law warning, esp. A formal one. B warning and reprimand.
- colloq. Amusing or surprising person or thing. —v. - warn or admonish.
- issue a caution to. [latin caveo take heed]
n. (pl. -ies) (usu. Treated as pl.) Soldiers on horseback or in armoured vehicles. [related to *cavalcade]
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
Bees die when they after they sting.