One day an unknown youth asked Mozart to explain to him how to start to compose a symphony.
- You are young, - answered Mozart. In the beginning write a ballade, and if you like it, come to me.
- But you! At the age of ten you have composed a lot of music.
- But I did not ask anybody how to do it.
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
n. Soft bluish-white metallic element. [greek kadmia cadmean (earth)]
n. (pl. -s) pause in a line of verse. caesural adj. [latin caedo cut]
n. Thin hooded windproof jacket. [french]
n.pl. in cahoots slang in collusion. [origin uncertain]
n. Watertight chamber for underwater construction work. [italian cassone]
v. (-ies, -ied) 1 harden by the depositing of calcium salts.
- convert or be converted to calcium carbonate. calcification n. CALCINE
v. (-ning) decompose or be decomposed by strong heat. calcination n. [french or medieval latin: related to *calx]
n. Natural crystalline calcium carbonate. [latin: related to *calx]
carbide n. Greyish solid used in the production of acetylene.
- carbonate n. White insoluble solid occurring as chalk, marble, etc. - hydroxide n. White crystalline powder used in the manufacture of mortar. - n. Soft grey metallic element occurring in limestone, marble, chalk, etc. [related to *calx] - oxide n. White crystalline solid from which many calcium compounds are manufactured. CALDRON
var. Of *cauldron.
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
A cheetah can run 105 kilometres per hour.(on short distances)