A man speaks frantically into the phone, "My wife is pregnant, and her contractions are only two minutes apart!"
"Is this her first child?" the doctor queries.
"No, you idiot!" the man shouts. "This is her husband!"
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
n. - a usual behaviour. B particular established way of behaving.
- law established usage having the force of law. - regular business dealings or customers. - (in pl.; also treated as sing.) A duty on imports and exports. B official department administering this. C area at a port, frontier, etc., dealing with customs etc. [latin consuetudo] CUTLER
n. Person who makes or deals in knives etc. [latin cultellus diminutive: related to *coulter]
n. - neck-chop of mutton or lamb.
- small piece of veal etc. For frying. - flat cake of minced meat or nuts and breadcrumbs etc. [french diminutive from latin costa rib] CUTOFF
n. - (often attrib.) Point at which something is cut off.
- device for stopping a flow. CUTOUT
n. - figure cut out of paper etc.
- device for automatic disconnection, the release of exhaust gases, etc. CUTTER
n. - a person or thing that cuts. B (in pl.) Cutting tool.
- a small fast sailing-ship. B small boat carried by a large ship. CYANIC
acid n. Unstable colourless pungent acid gas. [greek kuanos a blue mineral]
adj. (also cyclical) 1 a recurring in cycles. B belonging to a chronological cycle.
- with constituent atoms forming a ring. cyclically adv. CYGNET
n. Young swan. [latin cygnus swan from greek]
n. Concave disc, struck usu. With another to make a ringing sound. cymbalist n. [latin from greek]
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
A hummingbird weighs less than a penny.