What’s the definition of a pessimist? A pessimist is a well-informed optimist.
||Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with: C
Found: 2865 results
n. - person who criticizes.
- person who reviews literary, artistic, etc. Works. [latin criticus from greek krites judge]
adj. (-ier, -iest) croaking; hoarse. croakily adv. Croakiness n.
n. (pl. -cuses) small plant with white, yellow, or purple flowers, growing from a corm. [latin from greek]
disease n. Chronic inflammatory disease of the alimentary tract. [e. Crohn, name of a us pathologist]
n. Lacrosse stick. [french]
n. Fork, esp. Between legs (of a person, trousers, etc.). [related to *crook]
—v. Lower the body with limbs close to the chest; be in this position. —n. Crouching; crouching position. [old norse: related to *crook]
pl. Of *crux.
missile n. One able to fly low and guide itself.
- —v. (-sing) 1 a travel by sea for pleasure, calling at ports. B sail about.
- travel at a relaxed or economical speed.
- achieve an objective, esp. Win a race etc. With ease.
- slang search for a sexual (esp. Homosexual) partner in bars, streets, etc. —n. Cruising voyage. [dutch: related to *cross]
int. Slang expressing dismay or surprise. [euphemism for *christ]
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
The world"s largest mammal, the blue whale, weighs 50 tons at birth. Fully grown, it weighs as much as 150 tons.