Little Johnny was sitting on a park bench munching on one candy bar after another.
After the sixth one a man on the bench across from him said, "Son, you know eating all that candy isn’t good for you. It will give you acne, rot your teeth, make you fat."
Little Johnny replied, "My grandfather lived to be 107 years old."
The man asked, "Did your grandfather eat 6 candy bars at a time?"
Little Johnny answered, "No, he minded his own business!"
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
n. (pl. -ies) flowering plant related to parsley and chervil. [greek seselis]
n. (pl. Cilia) 1 minute hairlike structure on the surface of many animal cells.
- eyelash. ciliary adj. Ciliate adj. [latin, = eyelash] CINDER
n. - residue of coal or wood etc. After burning.
- (in pl.) Ashes. [old english sinder = slag] CINEMA
n. - theatre where films are shown.
- a films collectively. B art or industry of producing films. cinematic adj. [french: related to *kinematics] CINQUE
n. The five on dice. [latin quinque five]
- ports n.pl. Group of (orig. Five) ports in se england with ancient privileges. [latin quinque portus five ports] CIPHER
(also cypher) —n. - a secret or disguised writing. B thing so written. C key to it.
- arithmetical symbol (0) used to occupy a vacant place in decimal etc. Numeration. - person or thing of no importance. —v. Write in cipher. [arabic sifr] CIRCLE
—n. - round plane figure whose circumference is everywhere equidistant from its centre.
- circular or roundish enclosure or structure. - curved upper tier of seats in a theatre etc. - circular route. - persons grouped round a centre of interest. - set or restricted group (literary circles). —v. (-ling) 1 (often foll. By round, about) move in a circle. - a revolve round. B form a circle round. come full circle return to the starting-point. [latin diminutive: related to *circus] CIRCUM
comb. Form round, about. [latin]
n. (pl. -es) 1 travelling show of performing acrobats, clowns, animals, etc.
- colloq. A scene of lively action. B group of people in a common activity, esp. Sport. - open space in a town, where several streets converge. - rom. Antiq. Arena for sports and games. [latin, = ring] CIRRUS
n. (pl. Cirri) 1 white wispy cloud at high altitude.
- tendril or appendage of a plant or animal. [latin, = curl]
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
A dog"s sense of smell is one of the keenest in nature. If a pot of stew was cooking on a stove, a human would smell the stew, while the dog could smell the beef, carrots, peas, potatoes, spices, and all the other individual ingredients in the stew.