- Ahmed al-Rhazib.
- Three to five times a week.
- No, no… I mean male or female?
- Male, female, sometimes camel.
- Holy cow!
- Yes, cow, sheep, animals in general.
- But isn’t that hostile?
- Horse style, doggy style, any style!
- Oh dear!
- No, no! Deer run too fast.
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
—v. - compress with force or violence, so as to break, bruise, etc.
- reduce to powder by pressure. - crease or crumple. - defeat or subdue completely. —n. - act of crushing. - crowded mass of people. - drink from the juice of crushed fruit. - (usu. Foll. By on) colloq. Infatuation. [french] CRUST
—n. - a hard outer part of bread. B hard dry scrap of bread. C slang livelihood.
- pastry covering of a pie. - hard casing over a soft thing. - outer portion of the earth. - deposit, esp. From wine on a bottle. —v. Cover or become covered with or form into a crust. [latin crusta rind, shell] CRYER
var. Of *crier.
n. Vault, esp. Beneath a church, used usu. As a burial-place. [latin crypta from greek kruptos hidden]
adj. - cube-shaped.
- of three dimensions. - involving the cube (and no higher power) of a number (cubic equation). - metre etc. N. Volume of a cube whose edge is one metre etc. CUBIT
n. Ancient measure of length, approximating to the length of a forearm. [latin cubitum elbow]
var. Of *kufic.
n. (also cummin) 1 plant with aromatic seeds.
- these as flavouring. [greek kuminon] CUPID
n. - roman god of love, represented as a naked winged boy archer.
- (also cupid) representation of cupid. [latin cupio desire] CUPPA
n. Colloq. - cup of.
- cup of tea. [corruption]
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
Butterflies taste with their feet.