Two kids are talking.
- My dad works twelve hours a day, so that I can have a comfortable home and decent clothes. My mom spends the whole day cleaning and cooking for me. However, I can not relax from all the worry.
- But you are living a fairytale life! What are you so worry about?
- Well, what if they try to escape?
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
adj. - a serving one's comfort or interests. B suitable. C free of trouble or difficulty.
- available or occurring at a suitable time or place. - well situated (convenient for the shops). conveniently adv. CONVENTION
n. - a general agreement on social behaviour etc. By implicit majority consent. B a custom or customary practice.
- conference of people with a common interest. - a formal agreement, esp. Between states. [latin: related to *convene] CONVERSANT
adj. (foll. By with) well acquainted with. [french: related to *converse1]
n. - converting or being converted.
- converted building or part of this. [latin: related to *convert] CONVEYANCE
n. - conveying or being conveyed.
- means of transport; vehicle. - law a transfer of property. B document effecting this. conveyancer n. (in sense 3). Conveyancing n. (in sense 3). CONVICTION
n. - convicting or being convicted.
- a being convinced. B firm belief. [latin: related to *convict] CONVOLUTED
adj. - coiled, twisted.
- complex. [latin volvo volut- roll] CONVULSION
n. - (usu. In pl.) Violent irregular motion of the limbs or body caused by involuntary contraction of muscles.
- violent disturbance. - (in pl.) Uncontrollable laughter. COOLINGOFF
period n. Interval to allow for a change of mind.
(also co-ordinate) —v. (-ting) 1 cause (parts, movements, etc.) To function together efficiently.
- work or act together effectively. —adj. Equal in rank or importance. —n. - math. Each of a system of values used to fix the position of a point, line, or plane. - (in pl.) Matching items of clothing. coordination n. Coordinator n. [latin ordino: related to *order]
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
Australian termites have been known to build mounds twenty feet high and at least 100 feet wide.