- I love you. I love you. Won"t you be my wife?
- You must see mama first.
- I have seen her several times, but I love you just the same.
||Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with: C
Found: 2865 results
—n. - summons to take part in a contest etc. Or to prove or justify something.
- demanding or difficult task.
- objection made to a jury member.
- call to respond. —v. (-ging) 1 issue a challenge to.
- dispute, deny.
- (as challenging adj.) Stimulatingly difficult.
- object to (a jury member, evidence, etc.). challenger n. [latin calumnia calumny]
n. - small lizard able to change colour for camouflage.
- variable or inconstant person. [greek, = ground-lion]
var. Of *camomile.
n. - a white sparkling wine from champagne. B similar wine from elsewhere.
- pale cream colour. [champagne, former province in e. France]
n. Us dense tangled brushwood. [spanish]
n. Hist. Early form of motor coach. [french char à bancs seated carriage]
n. - collective qualities or characteristics that distinguish a person or thing.
- a moral strength. B reputation, esp. Good reputation.
- a person in a novel, play, etc. B part played by an actor; role.
- colloq. Person, esp. An eccentric one.
- printed or written letter, symbol, etc.
- written description of a person's qualities.
- characteristic (esp. Of a biological species). in (or out of) character consistent (or inconsistent) with a person's character. characterless adj. [greek kharakter]
n. Person falsely claiming knowledge or skill. charlatanism n. [italian, = babbler]
n. Pudding of stewed fruit covered with bread etc. [french]
attrib. Adj. (of an accountant, engineer, librarian, etc.) Qualified member of a professional body that has a royal charter.
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
Dragonflies have six legs but cannot walk.