A little boy comes home with his mother from a trip down town. Above his head he has a big bunch of balloons.
- Why do you need so many? - Asks his father. - Did not your mother and I teach you that you should save your money?
- I did not spend any! Its just that every time Mummy bought something the salesperson gave me a free balloon.
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
adj. Arrogantly confident. [from *cock1]
dress n. Short evening dress worn at a drinks party.
- n. - drink made of various spirits, fruit juices, etc. - appetizer containing shellfish or fruit. - any hybrid mixture. [origin unknown] - stick n. Small pointed stick for serving an olive, cherry, etc. CODLIVER
oil n. Oil from cod livers, rich in vitamins d and a.
n. Hist. Bag or flap at the front of a man's breeches. [cod scrotum]
v. (-ting) ponder, meditate. cogitation n. Cogitative adj. [latin cogito]
n. - nickname.
- ancient roman's third or fourth name designating a branch of a family, as in marcus tullius cicero, or as an epithet, as in p. Cornelius scipio africanus. [latin] COGWHEEL
n. Wheel with cogs.
adj. - intelligible and articulate.
- (of an argument etc.) Consistent; easily followed. - cohering. - physics (of waves) having a constant phase relationship. coherence n. Coherently adv. COHESION
n. - a sticking together. B tendency to cohere.
- chem. Force with which molecules cohere. cohesive adj. COIFFEUR
n. (fem. Coiffeuse) hairdresser. [french]
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
The average life expectancy of an ant is 45-60 days.