Little Johnny was sitting on a park bench munching on one candy bar after another.
After the sixth one a man on the bench across from him said, "Son, you know eating all that candy isn’t good for you. It will give you acne, rot your teeth, make you fat."
Little Johnny replied, "My grandfather lived to be 107 years old."
The man asked, "Did your grandfather eat 6 candy bars at a time?"
Little Johnny answered, "No, he minded his own business!"
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
—adj. - all-embracing; of wide sympathies or interests.
- of interest or use to all; universal. - (catholic) a roman catholic. B including all christians, or all of the western church. —n. (catholic) roman catholic. catholicism n. Catholicity n. [greek holos whole] CAULDRON
n. (also caldron) large deep vessel used for boiling. [latin caldarium hot bath]
n. (pl. -s pronunc. Same) informal article or talk. [french]
n. - raised road across low ground or water.
- raised path by a road. [anglo-french caucee from latin *calx] CAUTIOUS
adj. Having or showing caution. cautiously adv. Cautiousness n.
—n. - hist. (cavalier) supporter of charles i in the civil war.
- courtly gentleman. - archaic horseman. —adj. Offhand, supercilious, curt. [related to *cavalcade] CELERIAC
n. Variety of celery. [from *celery]
n. Archaic or literary swiftness. [latin celer swift]
—adj. - unmarried or committed to sexual abstention, esp. For religious reasons.
- having no sexual relations. —n. Celibate person. celibacy n. [latin caelebs unmarried] CELLULAR
adj. Consisting of cells, of open texture; porous. cellularity n. [french: related to *cell]
- radio n. System of mobile radio-telephone transmission with an area divided into ‘cells’, each served by a small transmitter.
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
A chameleon"s tongue is twice the length of its body.