"Excuse me. Do you know the way to the zoo?"
"No, Im sorry I dont."
"Well, its two blocks this way, then one block to the left."
||Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with: C
Found: 2865 results
n. Orange-coloured pigment found in carrots, tomatoes, etc., acting as a source of vitamin a. [latin: related to *carrot]
n. - us merry-go-round.
- rotating luggage delivery system at an airport etc. [french from italian]
clock n. Portable clock with a handle.
- n. - railway passenger vehicle.
- wheeled horse-drawn passenger vehicle.
- a conveying of goods. B cost of this.
- carrying part of a machine (e.g. A typewriter).
- bearing, deportment. [french: related to *carry]
attrib. Adj. & n. Esp. Scot. & us = *take-away.
n. Notorious womanizer. [italian adventurer]
n. - embrasured room in a fortress wall.
- armoured enclosure for guns on a warship. [french and italian]
n. Window or part of a window hinged to open like a door. [anglo-latin: related to *case2]
n. Social work concerned with studying a person's family and background. caseworker n.
n. Book for recording receipts and cash payments.
n. Plastic card for withdrawing money from a cash dispenser.
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
Adult ants cannot chew and swallow solid food. Instead they swallow the juice which they squeeze from pieces of food.