"I have good news and bad news," the defense lawyer says to his client.
"Whats the bad news?"
The lawyer says, "Your blood matches the DNA found at the murder scene."
"Dammit!" cries the client. "What"s the good news?"
"Well," the lawyer says, "Your cholesterol is down to 140."
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
acid n. Weak acid formed from carbon dioxide in water.
- adj. Containing carbon. CARDAMOM
n. Seeds of an aromatic se asian plant used as a spice. [latin from greek]
n. Game using playing-cards.
n. Knitted jacket. [earl of cardigan]
number n. Number denoting quantity (1, 2, 3, etc.), as opposed to an ordinal number.
- points n.pl. Four main points of the compass (n., s., e., w.). - virtues n.pl. Justice, prudence, temperance, and fortitude. - —adj. - chief, fundamental. - deep scarlet. —n. - (as a title cardinal) leading roman catholic dignitary, one of the college electing the pope. - small scarlet american songbird. [latin cardo -din- hinge] CAREFREE
adj. Light-hearted; joyous.
adj. - lacking care or attention.
- unthinking, insensitive. - light-hearted. - (foll. By of) not concerned about. carelessly adv. Carelessness n. CAREWORN
adj. Showing the effects of prolonged worry.
n. - set of bells sounded either from a keyboard or mechanically.
- tune played on bells. [french] CARNIVAL
n. - a annual festivities including a parade through the streets in fancy dress. B festival preceding lent.
- merrymaking. - us funfair or circus. [latin carnem levo put away meat]
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
Penguins don"t have teeth but they still can bite.