- Doctor, will I be able to play the piano after the operation?
- Yes, of course.
- Great! I never could before!
||Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with: C
Found: 2865 results
—adj. (-er, -est) 1 deceitful, clever, or crafty.
- ingenious (cunning device).
- us attractive, quaint. —n. - craftiness; deception.
- skill, ingenuity. cunningly adv. [old norse: related to *can1]
adj. Able to be cured. curability n.
n. (pl. -s) orange-flavoured liqueur. [curaçao, caribbean island]
egg n. Thing that is good in parts.
n. Keeper or custodian of a museum etc. curatorship n. [anglo-latin: related to *cure]
—n. Surgeon's small scraping-instrument. —v. (-tting) clean or scrape with this. curettage n. [french: related to *cure]
adj. - eager to learn; inquisitive.
- strange, surprising, odd. curiously adv. [latin: related to *cure]
n. Game resembling bowls, played on ice with round flat stones.
n. - small seedless dried grape.
- a any of various shrubs producing red, white, or black berries. B such a berry. [anglo-french from corinth in greece]
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
Jellyfish have no brains, yet they can tell light from dark, and sence movement.