Little Jimmy was staring at a dog in the park whilst the dog was licking himself in inappropriate parts and said to his dad, "I wish I could do that."
Jimmy"s dad looked down at Jimmy and said, "Maybe if you ask the dog nicely, he might let you!!"
- joc. Or offens. Sexually attractive woman or women. [origin uncertain]
—v. (-ling) (often foll. By up) 1 crush or become crushed into creases or wrinkles.
- collapse, give way. —n. Crease or wrinkle. [obsolete crump curl up]
adj. (-ier, -iest) hard and crisp. crunchiness n.
n. - strap looped under a horse's tail to hold the harness back.
- hindquarters of a horse. [french: related to *croup2]
—n. - hist. Any of several medieval military expeditions made by europeans to recover the holy land from the muslims.
- vigorous campaign for a cause. —v. (-ding) engage in a crusade. crusader n. [french: related to *cross]
n. (pl. -s) chief monetary unit of brazil. [portuguese]
n. Person who weeps frequently.
adj. Obscure in meaning; secret, mysterious. cryptically adv.
ball n. Glass globe used in crystal-gazing.
- —n. - a transparent colourless mineral, esp. Rock crystal. B piece of this.
- a highly transparent glass; flint glass. B articles of this.
- crystalline piece of semiconductor.
- aggregation of molecules with a definite internal structure and the external form of a solid enclosed by symmetrically arranged plane faces. —adj. (usu. Attrib.) Made of, like, or clear as crystal. [greek krustallos]