Two kids are talking.
- My dad works twelve hours a day, so that I can have a comfortable home and decent clothes. My mom spends the whole day cleaning and cooking for me. However, I can not relax from all the worry.
- But you are living a fairytale life! What are you so worry about?
- Well, what if they try to escape?
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
n. Close-fitting all-in-one garment for women, worn esp. For sport.
n. Outer shell of a vehicle.
n. (also bogyman) frightening person etc.
—n. - native of bohemia, a czech.
- (also bohemian) socially unconventional person, esp. An artist or writer. —adj. - of bohemia or its people. - (also bohemian) socially unconventional. bohemianism n. [bohemia, part of czechoslovakia] BOLLOCKS
n. (also ballocks) coarse slang 1 (usu. As int.) Nonsense.
- testicles. [old english: related to *ball1] BOLTHOLE
n. Means of escape.
n. Area where bombs have caused destruction.
n. Serf, slave. [old english bonda husbandman]
adj. Utterly idle.
n. Crushed bones, esp. As a fertilizer.
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
Armadillos are the only animal besides humans that can get leprosy.