One night a father sent his kid to bed. Five minutes later the boy screamed, “Dad! Can you get me a glass of water!?!”
“No. You had your chance.”
A minute later the boy screamed, “Dad!! Can you get me a glass of water?”
“No. You had your chance. Next time you ask I’ll come up there and spank you.”
“Dad! When you come up to spank me can you bring me a glass of water?”
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
n. Lucky dip with prizes hidden in bran.
n. Show of boldness. [spanish]
n. - brilliance of execution.
- (often attrib.) Passage of (esp. Vocal) music requiring brilliant technique. [italian] BRAZIER
n. Metal pan or stand holding burning coals etc. [french: related to *braise]
- n. Worker in brass. [probably from *brass] BREADTH
n. - distance or measurement from side to side of a thing.
- freedom from prejudice or intolerance. [old english: related to *broad] BREAKER
n. - heavy breaking wave.
- person or thing that breaks something, esp. Disused machinery. BREAKIN
n. Illegal forced entry, esp. With criminal intent.
n. - disintegration or collapse.
- dispersal. BREATHE
v. (-thing) 1 draw air into and expel it from the lungs.
- be or seem alive. - a utter or sound (esp. Quietly). B express (breathed defiance). - pause. - send out or take in (as if) with the breath (breathed new life into them; breathed whisky). - (of wine etc.) Be exposed to the air. breathe again (or freely) feel relief. BREEDER
reactor n. Nuclear reactor creating surplus fissile material.
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
Giraffes are the only animals born with horns. Both males and females are born with bony knobs on the forehead.