What is the difference between a Russian optimist, pessimist and realist?
The optimist studies English.
The pessimist studies Chinese.
The realist stays home and cleans his kalashnikov.
||Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with: B
Found: 1425 results
n. - cricket etc. Player who bowls.
- n. (in full bowler hat) man's hard round felt hat. [bowler, name of a hatter]
n. Necktie in the form of a bow.
—int. Imitation of a dog's bark. —n. Colloq. Dog. [imitative]
day n. First weekday after christmas. [from *box1, from the custom of giving christmas-boxes]
- glove n. Each of a pair of heavily padded gloves worn in boxing.
- n. Fighting with the fists, esp. As a sport.
n. - hindu creator.
- supreme divine hindu reality. [sanskrit, = creator]
trust n. Group of experts answering questions, usu. Publicly and impromptu.
adj. (-ier, -iest) intellectually clever.
v. (-sing) stew slowly with a little liquid in a closed container. [french braise live coals]
—n. - limb of a tree or bough.
- lateral extension or subdivision, esp. Of a river, road, or railway.
- subdivision of a family, knowledge, etc.
- local office etc. Of a large business. —v. (often foll. By off) 1 diverge.
- divide into branches. branch out extend one's field of interest. [latin branca paw]
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
The female lion does more than 90% of the hunting while the male simply prefers to rest.