What is the difference between a Russian optimist, pessimist and realist?
The optimist studies English.
The pessimist studies Chinese.
The realist stays home and cleans his kalashnikov.
||Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with: B
Found: 1425 results
—n. - wave.
- any large mass. —v. Rise, fill, or surge in billows. billowy adj. [old norse]
star n. System of two stars orbiting each other.
- system n. System using the digits 0 and 1 to code information, esp. In computing.
- —adj. - of two parts, dual.
- of the binary system. —n. (pl. -ies) 1 something having two parts.
- binary number. [latin bini two together]
n. - cover for loose papers etc.
- substance that binds things together.
- hist. Reaping-machine that binds grain into sheaves.
n. Colloq. Dustman.
adj. Having electronically operated body parts or the resulting superhuman powers. [from *bio- after *electronic]
n. (pl. -ies) examination of severed tissue for diagnosis. [greek bios life, opsis sight]
n. Vitamin of the b complex, found in egg-yolk, liver, and yeast. [greek bios life]
n. - colloq. Little bird.
- golf hole played in one under par.
v. Divide into two (strictly, equal) parts. bisection n. Bisector n. [from *bi-, latin seco sect- cut]
n. - senior clergyman in charge of a diocese.
- mitre-shaped chess piece. [greek episkopos overseer]
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
Ostriches can run faster than horses.