A small child met his new teacher for the first time.
“Are you good?” asked the teacher.
“I am the sort of boy my mummy tells me not to play with.”
||Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with: B
Found: 1425 results
abbr. - bachelor of arts.
- british airways.
- symb. Barium.
abbr. Double-black (pencil-lead).
abbr. Before christ.
- abbr. British columbia.
abbr. Bachelor of divinity.
- v. (sing. Present am; are; is; past was; were; pres. Part. Being; past part. Been) 1 exist, live (i think, therefore i am; there is no god).
- a occur; take place (dinner is at eight).
Abbr. - colloq. Bloody fool.
- brought forward.
comb. Form forming nouns, adjectives, and verbs, meaning: 1 division into two (biplane; bisect).
- a occurring twice in every one or once in every two (bi-weekly). B lasting for two (biennial).
- chem. Substance having a double proportion of what is indicated by the simple word (bicarbonate).
- bot. & zool. Having divided parts which are themselves similarly divided (bipinnate). [latin]
- symb. Bismuth.
abbr. British library.
abbr. - british museum.
- bachelor of medicine.
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
The oldest known goldfish lived to 41 years of age. Its name was Fred.